Follow these steps to create a new line, location or practice.
Create A Phone Line
- Use the Menu in lower left corner.
- Select Lines from the practice settings menu.
- Select Add a Line and enter any required information.
- Complete by clicking Save at the bottom of the page.
Create A Practice
- Use the Menu in the lower left corner.
- Select Practices from the practice settings menu.
- Select Create a Practice and enter any required information.
- Complete by clicking at Save bottom of page.
Create A New Location
In order for new locations to reflect in WELL, we need to know the ID, name, address, phone and the WELL practice where this location should belong to. In some instances, a future load of appointments will be required to ensure WELL stores all the appointments already scheduled in this location in your EMR.
Once you complete the form, our support team will reach out to you within 1-2 business days with next steps. This whole process takes 5-10 business days complete.
WELL will also confirm that your new phone line is complete if applicable.
After WELL has Completed the Request
If a new location was added, we suggest going through the following steps if automations are to be sent for this location:
If a practice was created with new locations and phone lines, go through the following steps to ensure that it is configured properly:
- Configure practice settings such as hours, after-hours message, secure message copy, channel opening settings, etc.
- Create automations
- Add appropriate resources to phone lines
- Customize resources as needed
- Customize events as needed
- Add staff and manager users