Follow these steps to create a new line, location or practice.
Create A Phone Line
- Use the Menu in lower left corner.
- Select Lines from the practice settings menu.
- Select Add a Line and enter any required information.
- Complete by clicking Save at the bottom of the page.
Create A Practice
- Use the Menu in the lower left corner.
- Select Practices from the practice settings menu.
- Select Create a Practice and enter any required information.
- Complete by clicking at Save bottom of page.
Once you complete the form, our support team will reach out to you within 1-2 business days with next steps. This whole process takes 5-10 business days complete.
Well will confirm that your new line is complete.
After WELL has Completed the Request
If a new location was added, we suggest going through the following steps if automations are to be sent for this location:
If a practice was created with new locations and phone lines, go through the following steps to ensure that it is configured properly:
- Configure practice settings such as hours, after-hours message, secure message copy, channel opening settings, etc.
- Create automations
- Add appropriate resources to phone lines
- Customize resources as needed
- Customize events as needed
- Add staff and manager users