Along with Internal Messaging, users can now create User Groups to efficiently tag relevant groups of people on patient channels. These User Groups can be comprised of any WELL user at a practice, regardless of line permissions and resource filters.
Note: Enterprise Users cannot be added to User Groups.
Building a User Group
Under the Permissions section, you can decide on access levels for creating User Groups.
If your user type is able, creating a User Group is simple:
- Navigate to Settings.
- Select User Groups.
- Select Create a Group in the upper righthand corner.
- Give your User Group a name and description.
- Add members to the Group. These members will receive a notification every time the group is tagged with an Internal Message.
- Review and create.
- Your new User Group will be available to tag in an Internal Message immediately.
- You can also use the search bar at the top of this page to find users and associated groups OR specific user groups.
Read here for more on sending Internal Messages.