Download and Install the WELL App
It's easy to install the WELL desktop application.
- Download either the Windows or the Mac version of the application.
- Open the download manager and follow the instructions to complete the installation process for the WELL desktop app. If you are using a Mac, please move the WELL app into your applications folder.
Logging in to WELL
1. Launch the WELL app by clicking on it.
2. Select Sign In As Staff and enter your work email address. If you are a patient attempting to see a secure message, you can sign in using your phone number.
3. After selecting Next, you will be requested to provide a login code.
4. Navigate to your email inbox and find a recent email sent from, "Hello@wellapp.com," with the header, "Confirm your WELL account." Copy and paste the confirmation code from the email into the application to complete the login.
5. You should now be logged into WELL!
Problems logging in?
If you do not receive a confirmation code right away, try resending the code, check your spam folder, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recommend logging out of WELL at the end of your session. Whether that means the end of the day, or sooner, this is the best way to keep your patients' information secure.