In the Events module, you can edit and disable events (you may refer to them as appointment types or visit types in your practice management system). We know that when data synchronizes from your system, sometimes it needs to be customized or even disabled to fit your workflow or to make sense for your patients. You can view and add display names for event types (appointment types) that come into WELL from your practice management system.
- Navigate to Settings and select Events.
- Here, you can toggle between Appointments, Procedures, and Recalls.
- To edit an event, click the three dots, in line with the event you wish to edit, and select "Edit Event".
- You can add a display name, add a modality or instructions AND enable or disable an event.
- Event types are added to WELL automatically when we receive a future appointment scheduled with that event (appointment) type.
- If you disable an event, in WELL, it will disappear from automations, and hide appointments with that event type from the Schedule view in WELL.
- If you re-enable an event and want those appointments to receive a reminder, add it to the relevant automations.
Event History and Changelog
As events are edited, enabled, or disabled, it can be challenging to keep track of these changes. The Changelog solves this problem by allowing you to view all past edits, when they were made, and by whom.
- Go to the Action Menu for the event by clicking the three dots on the far right.
- Select "View Edit History".
- You will see a timestamped list of all edits made to this event.
Doing Admin User Training? Read about Analytics now!