You can view and overwrite resources that come into WELL from your EMR. We know that when data synchronizes from your system, sometimes it needs to be customized or even disabled to fit your workflow and make sense for your patients. With the new Resources Module, you can edit providers, locations, devices, and general resources.You can even disable resources that you no longer want to see in WELL.
Navigate Events View
- Navigate to Menu and select Events.
- Here, you can toggle between Appointments, Procedures, and Recalls.
- In order to edit a event, use the three vertical dots in line with the event you wish to edit and select edit event.
- Here, you can change the name, modality and instructions AND enable or disable an event.
- If you have already created an automated reminder, you can click on the three dots on the far right in Automation Preview and Use as Template. This allows you to make smaller edits without having to create the entire reminder from scratch.
- If you disable an event, it will disappear from automation, hide appointments with that event type, and no longer appear as a filter.
- If you enable an event and want it to receive automation, it will need to be manually added to the relevant automations.
- Appointments with this enabled event type will automatically appear in WELL.
As events are edited, enabled, or disabled, it can be challenging to keep track of these changes. The changelog solves this problem by allowing you to view all past edits, when they were made, and by whom.
- Go to the Action Menu of the resource by clicking the 3 dots on the far right.
- Select View Edit History.
- At the bottom of the page you will see a list of all edits made to this event.
Doing Admin User Training? Read about Analytics now!