Scheduled View allows users to see patients based on the schedule for a given day. Users can look at the schedule of future and past days in this view.
- If a user has access to multiple provider schedules, they may want to filter by resource to see a specific schedule for a certain provider or line.
- Because patients are receiving text messages with Confirmation Links, a user may choose to filter based on whether appointments have been Confirmed, requested to be Rescheduled, requested to be Cancelled, Unconfirmed, or the link has been Viewed (with no further patient action).
- This feature allows you to send broadcasts or targeted messages to a specific group of patients easily based on their confirmation status.
- Combine filters for an even more refined search.
- Within Schedule View, users can search using any combination of Patient First Name, Patient Last Name, and Patient Medical Record Number (MRN).
To Filter in Scheduled View:
- If you do not wish to search within the current day, either use the arrows to find your date OR click on the date and use the calendar to select the day you want.
- Click the ▼ icon within the "Find A Patient" box.
- Select the Resource(s) and/or Appt Status (Confirmation) you wish to see.
- Your View will automatically adjust to show you patients associated with your selection(s).