Most Recent View is the default for users upon logging into WELL. It shows you the 200 or so most recent messages exchanged for a given practice (may vary depend on the user's line and resource permissions). To narrow your view and see only the information you need to see, you can use filters.
- Within Most Recent View, you can Filter by the Phone Lines and Resources (Providers and Locations) that you have access to.
- The red encircled number indicates the number of open messages given the current Filter(s).
- All open channels are visible at the top of the screen (if there are multiple lines associated with the patient and one is open, it will appear towards the top), then channels marked "pending," then resolved messages.
- Within Most Recent View, users can search using any combination of Patient First Name, Patient Last Name, and Patient Medical Record Number (MRN).
To Filter in Most Recent View:
- Click the ▼ icon within the "Find A Patient" box.
- Select the Resource(s) you wish to see
- Your View will automatically adjust to show you patients associated with your selection(s).
- The number of open messages may change