Most Recent View is the default for users upon logging into WELL. It shows you the 200 or so most recent messages exchanged for a given practice (may vary depend on the user's line permissions). To narrow your view and see only the information you need to see, you can use filters.
- Within Most Recent View, you can Filter by the Phone Lines that your organization has provided you access to.
- The red encircled number indicates the number of open messages given the current Filter(s).
- All open channels are visible at the top of the screen (if there are multiple lines associated with the patient and one is open, it will appear towards the top), then channels marked "pending," then resolved messages.
- Within Most Recent View, users can search using any combination of Patient First Name, Patient Last Name, and Patient Medical Record Number (MRN).
To Filter in Most Recent View:
- Click the ▼ icon within the "Find A Patient" box.
- Select the Line(s) you wish to see.
- Your View will automatically adjust to show you patients associated with the lines you've selected.
- The number of open messages may chang
- WELL displays all open channels and pending channels.
- If the sum of all open and pending channels is less than 10, the remaining channels that appear will be your recently closed channels.
- The load closed channels button will load all of the currently closed channels.