The easiest way to send a manual call to a patient is through Broadcast Messaging. Calls are primarily used as an Automated Message option. However, if in the event that you need to send a manual call to one or more patients, Broadcast is your best bet.
- Hold your shift key and click on the patient(s) you wish to call.
- Select the Call tab in your window.
- Type your call message. Make sure to not use abbreviations (e.g. use appointment instead of appt.)
- Choose a phone line for the form (the associated email address will show up in the "to" part of your email).
- If the patient speaks a language other than English, add the appropriate translation. Read more about your language options.