The easiest way to send a manual email to a patient is through Broadcast Messaging. Email is primarily used as an Automated Message option. However, if in the event that you need to send a manual email to one or more patients, Broadcast is your best bet.
- Hold your shift key and click on the patient(s) you wish to email.
- Select the Email tab in your window.
- Type your email subject and content
- Choose a phone line for the email (the associated email address will show up in the "to" part of your email).
- If the patient speaks a language other than English, add the appropriate translation. Read more about your language options.
Here's what the patient sees: