Your practice may have Satisfaction Forms to send to patients in order to collect insights about their experience. WELL makes it easy to send these forms to patients either through a manual message or by attaching it to an automation, broadcast message, or campaign.
To Send Forms Manually:
- Within the Patient Channel, select the icon.
- Select the form(s) you wish to send (You can send more than one at a time!)
- The form will automatically send as a secure link.
- If you wish the language to read differently from "Please fill out this form," you can edit it manually.
- When the patient fills out the form, you will be able to tell by the green checkmarks that appear in the Patient Channel.
- To view completed forms that have been sent to a patient, you can click the green checkmark or go to the attachment section of the patient facesheet.
NOTE: If you wish to have Forms reopen a channel upon completion, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.