The View Switcher is visible on the far lefthand side of the screen, allows you to navigate between patient conversations based on recency, the practice's schedule, a user's personally pinned messages, or their mentions. The views can also be further constrained by filters to show the user the most pertinent information.
Within the your various views, you will see three distinct statuses of channels, indicated by color and pattern. When a user is active in a specific patient channel, that channel will appear with a blue bar.
All the channels will be marked by some type of status whether its Open and active (White), Resolved (Grey), or Pending action (Striped). You can also use Hotkeys to take these actions rapidly.
|Open||Active cases that need to be resolved
CTRL + SHIFT + O
|Closed||Inactive cases that no longer need any attention
CTRL + SHIFT + R
|Pending||Manually marked pending and awaiting a response from a patient
CTRL + SHIFT + P
Most Recent View
Most Recent View is the default for users upon logging into WELL. It shows you the 200 or so most recent messages exchanged for a given practice (may vary depend on the user's line and resource permissions).
- The red circle with the number in it indicates the number of open messages given the current Filter.
- All open channels are visible at the top of the screen (if there are multiple lines associated with the patient and one is open, it will appear towards the top), then channels marked "pending," then resolved messages.
- WELL Users can Filter by Lines and Resources in Most Recent View.
- Within Most Recent View, users can search using any combination of Patient First Name, Patient Last Name, and Patient Medical Record Number (MRN).
- Read more about filtering in Most Recent View.
Scheduled View allows users to see patients based on the schedule for a given day. Users can look at the schedule of future and past days in this view.
- If a user has access to multiple provider schedules, they may want to filter by resource to see a specific schedule for a certain provider or line.
- Because patients are receiving text messages with Confirmation Links, a user may choose to filter based on whether appointments have been Confirmed, requested to be Rescheduled, requested to be Cancelled, Unconfirmed, or the link has been Viewed (with no further patient action).
- Within Schedule View, users can search using any combination of Patient First Name, Patient Last Name, and Patient Medical Record Number (MRN).
- Read more about filtering in Scheduled View.
Pinned View allows users to see patients they have pinned and wish to refer back to. Read more about pinning patients.
Mentions View allows users to see channels where they have been mentioned. Read more about pinning patients.
Doing User Training? Read about the Patient Channel now!