The View Switcher allows you to change how patient channels appear in your Collaborative Inbox. Click on the icons along the left-hand side of the WELL app to navigate between the Most Recent View and newest inbound messages, the practice's schedule, your pinned messages, and internal messages you have been tagged in (your mentions). Refine your view even further, by using filters, to focus on the most pertinent information.
Within the various views, you will see three distinct channel statuses, indicated by color and pattern. When a user is active in a specific patient channel, that channel will appear with a blue bar.
All the channels will be marked by some type of status whether its Open and active (White), Resolved (Grey), or Pending action (Striped). You can also use Hotkeys to quickly take actions on messages.
|Open||Active cases that need to be resolved
CTRL + SHIFT + O
|Closed||Inactive cases that no longer need any attention
CTRL + SHIFT + R
|Pending||Manually marked pending and awaiting a response from a patient
CTRL + SHIFT + P
Most Recent View
Most Recent View is a user's default view upon logging into WELL. It shows you the 200 or so most recent messages received for a given practice (this may vary depending on the user's line and resource permissions).
- The red circle with the number in it indicates the number of open messages. This count also factors in any filters you have applied.
- All open channels are visible at the top of the list, followed by channels marked "pending," and then resolved messages.
- Filter by Lines in Recent View.
- Search for a patient, in the Most Recent View, using any combination of Patient First Name, Patient Last Name, Phone Number and Client ID.
- Read more about filtering in Most Recent View.
Scheduled View allows users to see patients on the schedule for a given day. Users can look at the schedule of future and past days in this view.
- If you have access to multiple providers' schedules, apply filter(s) to to see a specific schedule for a certain provider or department/location.
- You can also filter based on whether appointments have been Confirmed, requested to be Rescheduled, requested to be Cancelled, Unconfirmed, or the appointment confirmation link has been Viewed by the patient.
- Search for a patient within the Scheduled View using any combination of Patient First Name, Patient Last Name, Phone Number and Client ID.
- Read more about filtering in Scheduled View.
Pinned View allows users to see patients they have pinned and wish to refer back to. Read more about pinning patients.
Mentions View allows users to see channels where they have been mentioned or tagged on an internal message. Read more about Internal Messaging and Mentions.
Doing User Training? Read about the Patient Channel now!