In WELL, you can send different types of attachments, such as PDFs, images, short videos, and forms, to your patients. This functionality is useful for scenarios where text isn’t enough for the patient and maybe they need peri-procedural information or detailed instructions before a scan. Rich media can be sent through a manual message or by attaching it to an automation, broadcast message, or campaign.
Send Media Manually:
- Click the paperclip icon to attach your file.
- Selecting the paperclip will open your files. Once you've selected the one you want, click open.
- Make sure your file name is alphanumeric (does not contain special characters). Once the file is attached, you should see a blue "1" below the paperclip. Include an optional caption and press send.
- Send your file. Media files will only send as secure messages.
- You can review sent files in the Patient Facesheet.