There's nothing worse than repeating yourself over, and over, and over. On the phone, it's not uncommon to repetitively share the same information with different patients, but not on WELL!
With Quick Response Templates, create and share templates to quickly respond to common patient questions or to initiate outbound messages to your patients. Over time, you'll have a library of responses saved to meet most patients' needs. You can also create new templates to fit the time of year-for instance, an inclement weather or insurance reminder might be helpful to have handy in January.
Note: To create an Quick Response Template, you must have permissions for this feature. If you need help, email us at email@example.com.
How To Add A Quick Response Template:
- Navigate to "Settings" in the lower left corner of your WELL screen.
- Select Default QRs under Enterprise Settings if you would like the Quick Response to be available across your enterprise. Select Quick Responses under Practice Settings if you would like to customize a Quick Response for the specific practice you're in.
- Use the Create a Quick Response Button in the upper right-hand corner of your screen to create a new Quick Response.
- Give your Quick Response an easily identifiable name and decide whether to make it a secure or unsecure message.
- Enter your copy, using Smart Phrases to customize the message for each patient.
- Save your Quick Response. You can now use your new quick response to individually reply to patients or when sending a Broadcast message.
Doing Staff User Training? Read about Broadcast Messages now!
Doing Admin User Training? Read about Edit Settings now!