There's nothing worse than repeating yourself over, and over, and over. On the phone, it's not uncommon to constantly share the same information with different patients, but not on WELL!
With Quick Response Templates, WELL users can create and share templates. Over time, you'll have a library of responses saved to meet most patients' needs. You can also create new templates to fit the time of year-for instance, an inclement weather or insurance reminder might be helpful to have handy in January.
Note: To create an Quick Reply Template, you must have permissions from an Enterprise WELL User. If you need help identifying that person, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Add A Quick Response Template:
- Navigate to Settings in the lower left corner of your WELL screen.
- Select Default QRs under Enterprise Settings if you would like the Quick Response to be available across your enterprise. Select Quick Responses under Practice Settings if you would like to customize a Quick Response for the specific practice you're in.
- Use the Create a Quick Response Button in the upper righthand corner of your screen to create a new Quick Response.
- Give your Quick Response an easily identifiable name and decide whether to make it a secure or unsecure message.
- Enter your copy, using Smart Phrases as necessary.
- Save your Template and access is in either your Patient Channel or when sending a Broadcast message.
Doing Staff User Training? Read about Broadcast Messages now!
Doing Admin User Training? Read about Edit Settings now!