WELL can be used on any web-enabled device by both providers and patients. It is best optimized for Google Chrome. Though the web based version will work on other modern browsers, we recommend using Google Chrome for a more optimal user experience.
Logging in to WELL
1. Navigate to wellapp.com and click "Login" located in the upper right hand corner, next to "REQUEST A DEMO." Alternatively, go directly to WELL's log in by navigating here: https://app.wellapp.com/login.
2. Enter your email address. You will see “Patient Sign In,” as the default screen. This is okay, You can log in from the patient sign in page if you are a staff user. If you are a staff user, WELL will correctly identify and log you in based on your email address. If you are a patient attempting to see a secure message, you can sign in using your phone number.
Note: If you are a staff member and are not able to log in using your work email address, please contact your practice's IT team to request that they set up a user account for you.
3. After you enter your email address and select "NEXT", WELL will prompt you for a confirmation code in order to complete your log in.
4. WELL will send a random confirmation code to your associated email inbox. In your inbox, look for a recent email sent from from firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of "WELL Health Login Code." The confirmation email will contain the confirmation code you need to successfully complete your log in. If you do not receive a confirmation code right away, try resending the code, check your spam folder, or contact us at email@example.com.
5. Please copy and paste the confirmation code into WELL to complete your login.
6. You are now logged into WELL!
We recommend logging out of WELL at the end of your session. Whether that means the end of the day, or sooner, this is the best way to keep your patients' information secure.