Logging in to WELL
- Navigate to wellapp.com and click "Login" located in the top navigation bar or go to app.wellapp.com directly.
- Select Sign In As Staff and enter your work email address. If you are a patient attempting to see a secure message, you can sign in using your phone number.
Note: If you are a staff member and are not able to log in using your work email address, please contact your practice's IT team to request that they set up a user account for you.
- After selecting Next, you will receive a login code via email or text message (depending on your selection) within a minute or two.
- You are now logged into WELL.
- If you do not receive a confirmation code right away, try resending the code, check your spam folder, or contact us at email@example.com.
- We recommend logging out of WELL at the end of your session. Whether that means the end of the day, or sooner, this is the best way to keep your patients' information secure.
Doing Staff User Training? Read about the Collaborative Inbox now!
Doing Admin User Training? Read about Adding Users now!